Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Check It Out//NEW MUSIC: GIFTED.

GIFTED

Newark, New Jersey native Marquis "Gifted" Hall is a young rapper, singer, songwriter, pianist and drummer who is making his way onto the scene. Yes, a lot of different talents under his belt, that many young artist these days can not parallel, even established artist honestly. To learn more about Gifted make sure you go to his blog site (http://iamgiftedblog.blogspot.com) and check out some of his music posted below. (click the links to hear songs)

BEAT IT; New Song from GIFTED off his long awaited mixtape entitled: 'I Am Gifted Vol. 1 - This is Just A Mixtape'
The Mixtape will be released Summer 2009

Be on the look out for Vol. 2 entitled: 'I Am Gifted Vol. 2 - Im H.I.M (History in The Making)'
*My personal favorite is I'M YOURS. =)

Contact Info: (GiftedManagement@gmail.com)

Make Sure You Follow GIFTED on Twitter.
www.Twitter.com/TheREALGiftedNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment